Following the advice of British Tennis, all indoor group lessons are postponed, but outdoor private 1-on-1 and 2-on-1 lessons may continue and are bookable below. You can book from 9.30am every weekday in Dulwich Village:
- 30-minute sessions – recommended for ages 2-4
- 45-minute sessions – recommended for ages 3-5
2-on-1 Lessons (for two children)
2-on-1 lessons are for siblings or friends who are currently in ongoing, regular contact. Lessons for two children are just £4 more – add a second child at checkout.
|Duration||1-on-1 lesson||2-on-1 lesson*
* Please add the second child/player at checkout
Lessons take place at:
Old College Lawn Tennis Club
10 Gallery Road
- Hand washing: coach and players will wash their hands before and after each session
- Staggered lessons: 15-minute buffer between each session – so there is less risk of contact during changeover of lessons
- Equipment cleaning: any equipment used, especially borrowed rackets, will be disinfected after each lesson
- Ball rotation: a set of disinfected balls will be used for each session (coach will have two sets of balls in rotation – one being played with, while the other is disinfected)
- Handling tennis balls: where possible, players will not touch balls with their hands and the coach alone will pick up balls
- Social distancing: coaching will be less ‘hands-on’ and at a safe distance, with verbal and demonstrative feedback and instruction, rather than physical intervention.